Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Outside school activities

The activities i am involved in outside school from Monday to Sunday are tutions.I got all 4 subjects for my tution.=)

I spend 2 days on these activities. Sunday and Saturday=)

I spend about 2 hours every subject!=)

I am involved in this activities because my mother is very busy and so she has no time to teach me, and she send me to every tution class.=)

Yes.These activities are necessary for me because i am quite poor in my 4 subjects and so i must improve!!=)

I think this activities affects a little on my school work because the tution classes gives homework and i have difficulties to do them as the school gives homework as well!=)

I feel a little stress with all these activities.There will be alot of homework and i cannot do finish in time!=)

In my opinion, i think pupils should by involved with tution classes. It is because this year it is the last year for the P6 and we will be taking our PSLE! if we score well this year, we will get into a good school and have a good next time in the future! So this is the year we are looking forward to the last year!=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home